- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Following up with the external lawyers for researching on relevant laws, regulations and legal practices handling all legal document files as well as electronic folders, performing legal administration tasks to support the activities of the legal advisor.
- Preparing draft legal documents and correspondence and pleadings related to the work, handling litigation related issues, drafting legal due diligence reports and supporting Head of Legal in reviewing and drafting contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they comply with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Edit legal documents including proofread, assisting in the preparation of legal contracts, deeds, leases, and other legal papers of a routine nature, monitoring daily movements of documents.
- Studying the corporate legal problems referred to him in accordance with the legal rules and regulations.
- Review the legal aspects of the contracts and agreements concluded by the company, and make sure that it maintains its rights in the other contracting parties.
- Following the legal proceedings filed by the company or against it and make sure to take appropriate legal procedures to preserve the rights of the company and achieve its objectives.
- Examines the administrative referred to him by the departments and sections of the company and investigates them and raises their legal recommendations to the managing director.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Progate Development is a Real Estate Developer, established in 2010, aiming to propose to customers their perfected housing and investment opportunities. Progate Development offers a wide geographical range of projects as well as a full spectrum of projects; commercial,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate Development