- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Improving the quality of the product and reducing the proportion of restorable and damaged (broken) during production processes and product upgrades.
Develops a vision for the quality plan to follow defects in the following processes:
- Raw product defects during smelting and pressing operations. - Defects and quality problems during crude sorting operations.
- Following the quality of manual operations.
- Keep track of the quality of automation operations.
- Follow up the quality of screening, classification, and packaging.
- Review the fraction in the production and final sorting sections
- And shall be submitted to the Director of the Department for review and approval
- Improves the quality of grades and reduces rework and breakage during production processes
- Take standard samples of the productive sections to guide, document and update them if necessary and proceed with the inspection of the fractions in the production and final sorting sections to complete the quality department and submit the necessary reports to its superiors.
- Cooperates with departments and production departments to study methods of work and performance that contribute to raising the quality and productivity of workers and production tools and analyze the obstacles and suggests appropriate corrective and preventive mechanisms.
- Develops a training plan and develop his team work on the scope and steps of the correct work and adopt the models of their departments and share with their supervisors in the evaluation of their annual performance according to the proportion assigned to him and nominate those who are entitled to development according to technical standards and seek to solve their problems in matters of work and supervise and distribute them according to the needs of work.
- Supervises the circulation and preservation of documents and all data and retrieves it at any time and prepares the necessary data and reports to the highest level of any position if asked.
About this Company
ASFOUR Crystal is a globally recognized name that is synonymous with unique quality and decades of dedication. Once voiced, the words ASFOUR Crystal bring to mind images of precision cuts, unmatched clarity and luminous, colourful sparkle. With more than 50 years of experience...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfour Crystal