- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Display and market to possible buyers
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Achieving sales target and executing sales strategies.
- Watching your competitors and the products they are offering.
- Develop and maintain client database including regular Contact with all clients
- Following up on client’s requests, ensure our clients are satisfied even after closing
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and company , generally representing one or the other.
- Achieving sales target and executing sales strategies
- Handle all customers' segmentation to maximize company sales.
- Presenting our projects in a structured professional way face to face.
- Answering incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Understand the customer requirements.
- Record the customer personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Deal with complains doubts to safeguard the company's reputation.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Since its foundation in 1992; Afloat Real Estate Investment Company operates with a well –established vision and strategy stemming forms its full belief in the right of the customer in getting the maximum value in all projects by collaborating with an integrated team. Our...
See all Careers and Jobs at alforat