- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus, Medical and social insurance , Annual Increase, Business line
About the Job
- Supervising and coaching sales operations of sales team. Implementing the sales strategies and daily implementation of sales operations;
- Follow-up on accounts provided by sales representatives. Negotiating with potential agents (direct wholesale accounts) to include them under his sales network.
- Supervisor and oversee the maintenance of customer databases. Supervise accounts receivables of sales supervisors in collecting balances.
- Close monitoring of sales representatives to ensure timely closing and recharge of payment agents.
- On the field visit of sales representatives to cross check the activities of sales representatives and receive feedback from payment agents regarding Bee’s operations in the field.
- Supervise field marketing and sales force. Analyze field reports and competitor pricing proposals and sales strategies.
- Encourages sale representative to raise the existing and potential agents’ awareness of Bee services and related e-commerce technologies.
- Evaluates, monitors the sales representatives performance periodically to improve sales network efficiency.
- Supplies management with written reports on sales team’s feedback, needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of Bee services, applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Retail Telecommunications
About this Company
Bee specializes in providing fast, easy and reliable Payment Solutions for a multitude of services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bee Smart Payment Solutions
We offer the public the ability to pay various Service Providers anywhere, anytime in a simple process that takes only a few seconds!