- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow & implement local purchasing cycle for the company.
- Select sources based upon analysis.
- Set the criteria for selecting suppliers/ vendors and negotiate for contracts.
- Work closely with the planning department to start purchasing according to the production plan previously set by planning team.
- Review all orders before sending to supplier.
- Review all comparisons and ensure that the selected supplier meet the required quality, best price and other conditions.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly reports.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
BERICAP concentrates on the manufacturing and sales of plastic caps and closures for beverage, food and non-food markets.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bericap
BERICAP runs 22 factories in 19 countries worldwide, covering Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and North and South America. The global...