Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- BS degree or higher in computer science with 4+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying and supporting complex Android applications
- Strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
- Practical Android coding and debugging experience.
- Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns - Loaders, List view recyclers, Observers etc.
- Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments.
- Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations
- Experience of working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
- Expert knowledge of building responsive user experiences across phones and tablets
- Expertise in performance, scalability, security, architecture, and engineering best practices
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest in emerging technologies/trends on mobile platforms
- Experience engineering video centric products with knowledge of multi-bitrate streaming and casting
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries such as video and display advertising
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone