- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Practice best-in-class community management to ensure flawless execution of response, timing, and content delivery in an authentic brand voice.
- Manage conversations with followers in a consistent brand voice across all channels, participate in dialogue around trending topics, popular hashtags, current, and live events.
- Compile and deliver timely and informative social listening reports to internal teams with actionable insights.
- Lead and mentor moderator team members.
- Define and deliver training and support resources for moderators
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on social media.
- Collect and share data or research to drive understanding of experience, use cases, or requirements.
- Partner with internal teams to build dashboards and prepare content performance insights from the data for the Social Media and media teams.
- Build and maintain data collection processes to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of results.
- Create appropriate tools, dashboards and data visualizations to effectively communicate insights.
- Analyze data, identify trends, and interpret results to establish key takeaways and business recommendations.
- Create insightful, concise reports to aid in evaluating programs with internal teams.
- Explore innovative measurement tools and approaches and recommend new solutions.
- Establishing metrics, picking up community insights and reporting or recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals as well as market sector reviews by industry.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Online Media Research