- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design and draw mechanical drawings and coordinate with other departments
- Modify drawings in accordance with engineer markups and specifications on existing drawings.
- Creating new (AutoCAD – Revit MEP) drawings from hand drawings and conceptual ideas.
- Be able to create text placement and geometry, insert external references & blocks and import/export data from Excel.
- All work must incorporate professional drawing standards and symbols
- Researching, planning, designing and developing sustainable mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing and gas distribution systems.
- Evaluating design drawings and calculations for HVAC, plumbing components, piping and mechanical systems to satisfy target requirements throughout the design process and contribute to content and direction.
- Working knowledge of various building services design codes such as British Standards, ASHRAE, NFPA, IPC, IMC and other International design codes.
- Use Hourly Analysis Program – HVAC heat load calculations – Duct sizer for ducting.
- Manage , supervise and produce BOQ.
- Experience using computer Mechanical systems design tools, AutoCAD and Revit MEP is essential.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
At Q Design, our Clients benefit from a uniquely holistic approach; having all their architectural, engineering and interior design needs met by one firm. Our reputation for creating contemporary, elegant commercial design is second to none. Our track record delivering our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Q Desgin