- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Do you feel enthusiastic about planning road-maps for products? Are you passionate about perfection and challenges?
About the Job:
- Contribute in planning and prioritizing features in different products.
- Actively contribute in planning product milestones and deployment plans.
- Bridge the gap between clients and R&D by following up on the requirements and the development process.
- Cooperate with testing team regarding test cases planning and automation
- Writes technical requirement specifications which includes, but not limited to, non- functional, user story, business role, etc.
- Work closely with clients and product owners to identify business needs and translate them into specific software requirements.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Developing software solutions for the Medical field, specifically, Ophthalmology. We provide a wide range of solutions to fit small-scale clinics and ranging to large scale multi-site hospitals.
See all Careers and Jobs at ComRec Solutions
Also integration with a wide range of medical equipment for automating...