- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Do you feel enthusiastic about planning road-maps for products? Are you passionate about perfection and challenges?
About the Job:
- Contribute in planning and prioritizing features in different products.
- Actively contribute in planning product milestones and deployment plans.
- Bridge the gap between clients and R&D by following up on the requirements and the development process.
- Cooperate with testing team regarding test cases planning and automation
- Writes technical requirement specifications which includes, but not limited to, non- functional, user story, business role, etc.
- Work closely with clients and product owners to identify business needs and translate them into specific software requirements.
About this Company
Developing software solutions for the Medical field, specifically, Ophthalmology. We provide a wide range of solutions to fit small-scale clinics and ranging to large scale multi-site hospitals.
See all Careers and Jobs at ComRec Solutions
Also integration with a wide range of medical equipment for automating...