- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for workshop working to capacity.
- He handles customer complaints within the bounds of his authority.
- The Service Advisor endeavors to provide the best possible quality of service which ultimately will serve to bring in new customers.
- Responsible for keeping appointments and deadlines
- Responsible for securing regular customer relations.
- Responsible for Communication between Reception, Parts Department, Workshop and customers.
- Responsible for organizing customer reception and flow of work.
- Responsible of all his working materials.
- Responsible for the workshop's image.
- Responsible for the workshop's parts turnover.
- Responsible for his Team in case of Team Leader absence.
- Responsible to promote parts & accessories sales.
- To follow up with warranty department customer warranty/goodwill.
- The Service Advisor ensures responsibilities of the Service Reception are carried out according to the official service guidelines.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We at Mansour Chevrolet would like to introduce you to Al-Mansour Automotive, one of Egypt's largest importers, distributors and retailers of motor vehicles. The group began its activity in Alexandria Egypt in 1975, thus commencing its 25th year anniversary and the signing of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Mansour