- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Family , Social & Life Insurance - Transportation, Daily Meal
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Applies all policies, practices, and operations of the Safety and Health & Environmental functions within UCMENA.
- Manages the HSE sector in UCMENA and ensures the application of health and safety standards.
- Prepares the Annual strategic Safety Plan.
- Prepares the Annual Safety training Plan.
- Prepares annual and semi-annual statistics for government agencies.
- Conducts training for new employees on safety principles.
- Conducts advanced safety training for promoted employees.
- Prepares risk assessment reports for equipments & production process.
- Prepares hazard analysis presentations.
- Prepares governmental documents & requirements.
- Prepares environmental measures & records.
- Performing regular safety patrols all over the site.
- Conducts daily and weekly inspection in UCMENA Cafeteria and ensure the application of health and safety rules.
- Prepares Monthly HSE Report.
- Implements the international standards (OSHA standards) & (NFPA standards).
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm