- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsibilities are included but not limited to:
- Providing effort estimation and impact analysis for new requirements, change requests, and reported bugs.
- Consume, understands, maintain, and explain existing code base.
- Lead and manage a team of .NET Developers with diverse skills.
- Provide coaching and support to junior and senior members of the team.
- Analyzing and tuning databases and system performance.
- Assessing security consideration of software solutions.
- Evaluating and proposing new technologies and techniques.
- Work closely with the QA team, to ensure the delivery of high-quality software products.