- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The main tasks of the role are outlined below:
- Fault finding during production.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Assessing need of spare parts
- Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload wherever necessary.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation, Company policy and Company
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Maintain the required standards of housekeeping.
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies.
- Safe handling materials.