- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
- As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards, and office boys
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure the company’s policies and security requirements are met
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
NetEra is an Advertising Company & Web Solutions Provider, based in Egypt with operating services in the MENA region with significant market presence since 2016, consistently delivering value to businesses in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at NetEra
We, at NetEra, strongly believe in 3 words:...