- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Administer health insurance programs.
- Implement training and development plans.
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Delma group was established in 1985 by Eng. Ehab Khedr and Eng. Alaa Khedr with the purpose to develop and manage real estate projects. It has a long-term track record in the real estate construction market establishing and developing many projects in Egypt. Delma group is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delma Investment