- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The sales Engineer will be responsible for Selling Supply Machinery (Chillers & Boilers) and Co-generation (Power Generation).
- Creates and delivers powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition of the company.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relations with prospects and customers.
- Participates in preparing proposals with related departments.
- Submits weekly and monthly reports for each account to the Business Development Director.
- Monitors customers’ accounts to make sure we always deliver them the best solutions in the market to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Acquires new clients, establishes new accounts, plans and organizes continues new sales calls and meetings schedule.
- Follows up customers’ payment to make sure they are all done on time.
- Performs all direct sales functions like cold calls, sales meetings, sales presentations, negotiations, etc
- Meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities