- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Assist in the development and implementation of activities in the Plating Department to meet safety, efficiency and production goals while delivering on quality, and cost objectives.
- Provides input to Expense and Capital budgets.
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents to conduct testing.
- Coordinate test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials.
- Responsible for inspecting equipment, structures, and materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Write technical reports, spread sheets, and obtain samples from various plating baths.
- Create and maintain Control plans, work instructions and procedures for the plating department.
- Guide platers for chemical additions in order to maintain quality standards and provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to subordinates.
- Troubleshoot plating issues
- Schedule cleanouts, repairs, etc.
- Evaluate new/alternate chemicals.
- Identification and characterization of waste water discharge.
- Work with local contractors to schedule discharge of solid waste.
- Review wastewater inspection reports and analysis reports for discrepancies
- Review all Chemical Lab analytical reports including, plating tank analyses, Salt spray analyses, Certificates of Conformance, etc.
- Troubleshoot lab analyses problems.
- Lead/participate in both internal and external quality/environmental audits
- Contribute to optimization of production process based on plant, equipment and or process requirements.
- Coordinate with planning to develop production schedule.
- Implement production plan, assign resources, ensure workers rotation and monitor schedules implementation.
- Analyze cost breakdown and control cost drivers within electroplating cost center.
- Ensure condition monitoring for early detection of machine failure and follow up preventive maintenance programs.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC