- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Set up the Accounting policies, Accounting Procedures, Filling system, Manual system and Electronic system under Oracle.
- Prepare Direct Statement of Cash Flow.
- Determine Payment and collections policies.
- Prepare Financial Position, Income Statement, Indirect statement of cash flow and the other related financial statement.
- Prepare financial ratio analysis and the suggestions for improvements.
- Prepare yearly budget for all departments and prepare the variances (Favorable or Unfavorable) report with explanations.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Checks the budget, proper account coding, authority limit and authorization in all Invoices, purchase Orders, requests for payments, petty cash, corrects, and confirms cost center expense code allocations for vouchers & payments.
- Monitors actual monthly expenditure against budget and takes/recommends appropriate action to deal with any adverse budget variances.
- Forecasting Cash outlay.
- Assist in preparing feasibility studies for the new investment.
- Performs any other duties as required.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.