- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Support Manufacturing Engineering activity for Hot Stamping Launch.
- Apply engineering principles and analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve manufacturing processes and products.
- Develop action plans as required to investigate and prioritize quality concerns and verify corrective actions on internal processes.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using appropriate measuring instruments.
- Work closely with CNC machining department and conduct audits to ensure process discipline is consistent with machining Operations and approved drawings and geometry of blanks.
- Deliver capable processes and tools for Hot Metal Stamping operations
- Lead role in resolving Hot Metal Stamping related concerns.
- Lead variability reduction and lean manufacturing initiatives and best practices based on past experience.
- Support continuous improvement in safety, quality and productivity in Hot Metal Stamping
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC