- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
14,500 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, Budges This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- The Senior Project Manager Must Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and organize the project management team meetings.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Manage project scope and changes
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project, manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables, Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services