- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how SAP portfolio can fulfil those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to turn it to opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales strategy to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
EOH SAP Middle East is part of EOH International family, specializing in the implementation of SAP solutions, as well as other capabilities of EOH's network to provide solutions for all major industry verticals, with a particular focus on localization for Middle Eastern...
See all Careers and Jobs at EOH Middle East