- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Perform the technical review of feasibility studies, schematic.
- Designs, cost estimates, consultant prepared reports.
- Required submissions for Company-funded capital projects to verify
- Conformance with the company guidelines, policies and regulations.
- Responsible for development of Financial Models, Add-hock reports and other responsibilities like Mining, gathering and
- Sorting data required by senior management for decision making purposes
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
- Creating Dash boards, flash reports and other simplified reports for assisting Top Management in sound decision making by Assessing projects feasibility financial models, Assumptions and market trend To verify the rationality of feasibility and it's compliance to financial and company guidelines.
- Support Capital Planning in the analysis of program data to evaluate the effectiveness of the company policies and procedures and recommend, as may be required, proposed updates and revisions that may further improve the company process.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El-Shahawy Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group