- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Pricing Pre-Contract (ESTIMATE)
- Maintain sub-contract and material suppliers’ data base.
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender.
- Prepare / Check take off quantities.
- Pricing of all Civil, Architecture and Finishing items, Networks, External works and landscaping (all other trades are normally sub-contracted) according to standardized breakdown.
- Assign jobs to best sub-contractor.
- Produce job specific cost estimates for proposals
- Prepare specifications and / or Contractors proposals.
- Submit tenders and follow up.
- Post tender negotiations.
Post Contract (QS)
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters.
- Post contract liaison with design team.
- Carry out take offs for material procurement and purchase request.
- Sub-contract negotiation.
- Revision of interim valuations.
- Manage and value variations.
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts.
- Progress and site follow up.
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
United Engineering for Constructions Company (UECC) has been established as Construction and contractor Company in Egypt. Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of properties in the Construction markets in Egypt. Based on the decision of the company to diversify our properties
See all Careers and Jobs at United Engineering For Construction (UECC)