- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, medical insurance ,social insurance
About the Job
- Track and follow up on attendance of all employees .
- Conduct payroll audits and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Track employees' absences (regular / irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave,and send them letters containing remaining balances.
- Receipt of penalties’ memos and ensure its conformity with the regulations and the investigations of the Legal Affairs and implement the normal administrative
- Handle personnel files , keep record and updated reports, enhance employee management information system
- Responsible for form 1 , 2 , 6 for all employees
- Monitoring, Review and compare employees’ attendance and applying HR policy for late arrival and absence.
- Prepare and follow up employment contracts, renew it & sign them by the employees& advice line managers with due dates of probation period. (According to Egyptian labor law).
- Prepare administration decisions related to the employees and issue it after approved by authorized person and circulate it to the concern various aspects.
- Develop the work performance at the department by the guarantee efficiency in performance and accuracy in implementation and good work quality.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
In 1998, the idea of incorporating Metawee group came from the founder’s perception of the real estate investment significance in the Egyptian market, being a major pillar in economy and growth. In addition, there is a strong link between the property and the Egyptian citizen,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments