- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 7,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Prepares a daily, weekly and monthly schedule and develops plans for efficient operation of his/her territory.
- Establishes meaningful relationships with researcher customers and diagnostic laboratory and distributors involved in his/her territory.
- Constantly reviews his/her territory coverage program in terms of increased and more productive coverage
- Maintains all company property in good condition and does not tell any company information to an outside source
- Keeps a watchful eye on different sales and marketing activities being conducted by competitors in his/her territory and keeps managers informed about such activities.
- During his/her customer contacts he/she projects a high quality image of himself /herself and the company.
- On continuous basis monitor and inform the company about the tenders and bids launched in his/her territory. Also establish meaningful relationships with the different personnel in the technical and commercial committees of these tenders and bids.
- Carefully assesses the potential of each customer in his/her territory
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
At Sigma Eg, we constantly strive to improve and to deliver high quality products which are the result of our strong commitment and investment in science. We are committed to succeed and passionate to achieve our goals, and we work diligently to bring complete solutions to our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sigma Scientific Services Co.