- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and maintain the work structure by updating job Analysis for all positions.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and orientation process.
- Develop and maintain Comp & Ben plan by conducting periodic surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least