- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,500 EGP per month, Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handles (Leads) skilled migration inquiries received online, through phone calls or walk-ins.
- Performs several points’ assessments for potential clients seeking to apply as skilled workers and advise on their eligibility to apply
- Attends meetings with interested/ eligible clients (inside or outside the office), explaining the assessment, procedure, time frame, related costs and Reach Immigration services.
- Provides international consultancy to clients residing outside of Jordan, through phone calls, emails and other communication applications.
- Handing signing clients to their immigration expert after explaining the client`s case to them, including their points assessment, personal information and any other notes or special arrangements regarding the case.
- Handles his/her signed client's complaints and any program/export-related issues.
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
Reach Immigration is a dynamic firm that provides the most outstanding and exceptional professional immigration services related to Sweden, Belgium, UK, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, New Zealand and St Kitts & Nevis. Reach Immigration is currently one of the most reputable...
See all Careers and Jobs at Reach Group