- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead the internal development of Android applications.
- Responsible for the technical delivery of mobile application products.
- Design, develop, and support mobile applications for Android platform.
- Own the architecture and technical decisions that target a world class user experience.
- Debug application issues on both the app level and cloud domain level.
- Design scalable long-term solutions given the current short term requirements.
- Collaborate with business team on requirements and UI/UX design
- Be aware of the latest mobile app development trends and make recommendations
- Be part of a fast-paced engineering team in an Agile environment
- Leading, mentoring, and team-building of junior mobile developers
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
We have a deep desire to see the efficiency level of real estate business in the Arab world reaching the level of efficiency and professionalism of our foreign neighbors. By equipping companies with the necessary tools, Nozol hopes to work with companies to help them achieve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nozol