This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
Confidential Company - 10th Of Ramadan City, Sharqia
| || || |
| || || |
| || |
• To plan, organize and manage all aspects of the HR &Admin function in the region to enable the Business Unit to meet its operating targets:
• Effectively manage employee life cycle of each employee -Frontend & Backend. Ensure right quality people On-time, trained, create an enabling environment to perform, set right performance metrics, and ensure fairness & transparency in communication.
• Ensure compliance with the law of the land -AII compliance related aspects to be taken care in a manner that we are compliant at all times.
• Manage manpower cost as per plan/ budget
• Roll out HR policies& effectively implement all corporate initiatives & policies
• Manpower Planning
• Put together a manpower plan and budget at the beginning of each year, manpower mix in order to drive the desired productivity levels.
• Project manpower cost for the year and continuously monitors it to ensure that this is at the sustainable level
• Rationalization of the manpower in the event of surplus
• Recruitment & Sourcing
• Develop and continuously review recruitment and sourcing strategy in order to ensure quality manpower hiring
• Widening the sourcing funnel through partnerships with organizations, NGOs
• Continuously review ways of working and job responsibilities to ensure that these are contemporary and aligned with the requirements of the business.
• Monitor & ensure performance management system (PMS) is fair and transparent.
• Monitor & ensure timely completion of the appraisal process and ensuring highest quality standards which involve objective assessment and open performance dialogue.
• Ensure timely completion of the goal setting process with clearly differentiated and sharply defined goals across different levels.
• Providing Performance coaching and counseling services.
• Tracking and monitoring performance and productivity indicators and taking necessary actions including performance monitoring, improvements, counseling, warning, and termination.
• Compliance & Contract Labor Mgt Ensure 100% compliance with statutory & labor compliances as may be applicable. Ensuring a conducive working environment that proactively mitigates unionization, Employee’s grievances and legal issues HR Operations
• Review effectiveness of the HR Transactional Services and periodically review & revise the processes/policies to enhance the effectiveness.
• Set up a service standard. Monitor & Ensure all HR transactions are carried out within a stipulated service level and timeframe as per the corporate mandated policies/processes.
• Employee Engagement
• Ensuring that workforce is aligned, motivated and engaged to deliver on the job through various engagement initiatives such as discipline incentives, rewards &recognition programs, performance feedback, Team engagement, employees survey and exit interviews.
• Attrition Control
• Develop a comprehensive framework for retention of the Front-end employees Set up attrition control mechanisms & monitor attrition levels Review and monitor exit processes to ensure they live up to the Employee Value Proposition standards.
• Grievance and Disciplinary Issues
• Ensure fair and transparent readdress of the grievance, ensure fair, sensitive and proactive readdress of the incidence and complaints. Addressing cases pertaining t9itheft, shrinkage, integrity and physical violence and verbal abuse/upholding the Company's values and standards.
• Team Management
• Develop a strong team of HR professionals with capability to deliver on the Business Operations requirement
• Keeping the team engaged and motivated
• Provide performance feedback and coaching to deliver on their goals and enhance their capability
• Monitor & ensure consistent and high-quality hiring process and tools for
• Recruitment at different levels of the organization Monitor &ensure 95%-100% manning at all times for front end and for backend and critical front end positions hiring is done within a stipulated period.
• Monitor & ensure stable and quality store management team is in place.
• Instruct recruitment procedure to staffs.
• Supervise selection process.
• Take part in the interview process.
• Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
• Review employment contracts and send to the director.
• Sign engagement advice.
• Capability Building
• Put together a comprehensive training & development framework for the front end staff.
• Develop a comprehensive training curriculum for production workers (in consultation with Production dept) and for non-production workers (in consultation with concerned dept).
• Ensure execution and implementation of a career advancement program
• PMS Performance Productivity & Improvement Services
6 to 10 years
MBA at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing