- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Commission based on Sales Targets
About the Job
- We are looking for a sales executive to join our thriving team to identify and secure
- new clients for a new department looking to approach businesses seeking quality chocolate and confectionery products.
- You will work with members of the associated departments in meeting the sales target across a range of products and services delivered the business. Experience of working within a track record of identifying and helping to secure new business in a B2B environment is preferred.
- Making outbound calls and meetings to prospects in the field of corporate and events
- Creating offers and business proposals relative to the type of client we plan to deal with
- Working with marketing, identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Researching and analyzing prospects
- Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status
- Updating and managing sales and marketing reports
- Maintaining accurate records on our cloud-based system or other means or reporting
- Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships with different customers
- Receiving and handling fully sales inquiries
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Import and Export Retail
About this Company
Bow & Ark, the owner of the House of Cocoa trademark, is an established dynamic group of businesses that serves its customers in the Middle East with a variety of high profile names of the international market, in various industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bow and Ark
We aim and deliver, guided by...