- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share,Transportation,Medical Insurance, Social Insurance , Life Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming Incidents and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability
- Respond to Incidents either by email or over the phone.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Escalate Incidents to the 2nd level of support should the need arise.
- Participate in the implementation, installation, and testing of applications software.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Response to Customer inquiries concerning systems operation and applications diagnoses the faced problems.
- Walk internal and external customers through the agreed problem-solving process & predefined SLA and OLA
- Gain feedback from customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Align a preventive maintenance process to avoid the repetition of the incidents.
- Ability to align Department policies and processes.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at BI-Technologies
BI-Technologies is considered one of the leading Software House in the Middle East & Africa offering complete Business Software Solutions. Our deep belief that software is never the ultimate goal sought by our clients, but is merely just a first...