- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintaining the current Android apps by fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Should have good knowledge with versions of SDK, Native Components and Material design.
- Should have a good understanding on Android Mobile Development Lifecycle.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and understanding of MVC pattern.
- Integrate with our backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are
- Should have experience debugging an Android app, including but not limited to DDMS, ADT.
- Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs Google Analytics, New Relic and Firebase.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Telecommunications
About this Company
Rwazen Group is an industry-leading Development and Design Agency in MENA.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rwazen Group
We are on fast track within the Web, SMS and Mobile industry, we are seeking highly skilled talents to get even further.
Rwazen Group has a work environment that promotes...