- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Rewards And incentives
About the Job
- We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Junior Helpdesk Support Engineer ready to join Ebtikar team in it’s expanding capacity to set up and maintain the technical needs of our support center.
- Elmenus is building its own support center and your job will be to set it up and ensure its stability at launch and later maintain it and act as the first line support for our agents. In addition, we have put up a very user-friendly application for online ordering and your job will be to make sure that the tablets installed at the restaurants are tested, configured so the orders placed by our users are perfectly routed and received at the restaurant end. In a nutshell, this role will be responsible on administering our network ( Voice & internet), maintaining our servers, providing first line support for our agents, and managing our inventories of devices (tablets, data sims, computers).
- This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting team who are dedicated to the care of our customers. As our team expands, we need to know that we have the right people in place to ensure that our customers are always 100% satisfied.
- Providing technical and product support to internal and external customers via the telephone and remote online sessions.
- Troubleshooting to determine root cause and documenting solutions
- Communicating solutions to customers
- Assist with managing internal office network and desktops.
- Performing follow up calls on new customers to schedule for the online training and software installation.
- Frequent communication between Customers, Sales Representatives, and the 360 Lab team.
- Resolve customer issues and inquiries promptly with high customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers with Software installation and updates via remote log ins.
- Document activities in CRM systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including special projects.
- It will be an indoor and outdoor work
- Provides remote technical support through the TeamViewer platform and through communication with our customers and agents around the world.
Working Hours: 10:00 PM - 07:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM & 6 days a week
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer & Tablets systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries in person or over the phone or via Email.
- Train computer & tablet users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Configure and resolve Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), issues and other systems, and complete the required troubleshooting.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Configuring and installing camera networks and systems.
The Following Qualifications are not required but will be appreciated:
- Microsoft GP
- Good knowledge in MSSQL / MySQL
- Experience in using, administrating, and/or implementing ERP systems is a great advantage
- 1+ years Experience in accounting software and inventory accounting or scope.
- 1+ years Experience in the use of Microsoft SQL Server.
About this Company
Ebtikar IT is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of Ebtikar, EbtikarSMS, EbtikarConsulting, EbtikarHost and EbtikarCloud is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ebtikar IT
As a top-notch Production software and Internet services company,...