- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share,Transportation,Medical Insurance, Social Insurance , Life Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- The Application Consultant should participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
- The Application Consultant communicates with the customer’s organization on many levels to obtain the necessary understanding of the business processes.
- The analysis of the business processes may lead to changing these processes.
- The Application Consultant works with the customer’s Key Users to ensure full understanding of the implications to the current business processes.
- The analysis of the business processes may also lead to modifying the Microsoft Dynamics standard application.
- In this case, the Application Consultant will communicate with the Development Team to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications to the Microsoft Dynamics Application.
- The Application Consultant also tasked to conduct acceptance testing and to train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
2 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Human Resources
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at BI-Technologies
BI-Technologies is considered one of the leading Software House in the Middle East & Africa offering complete Business Software Solutions. Our deep belief that software is never the ultimate goal sought by our clients, but is merely just a first...