- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will be constantly looking for ways to improve our products, workflow, technology stack, and to grow and develop the people under your management.
- Previous experience managing development teams.
- Experience in web development of large scale applications.
- Track record of delivering successful products as a developer and a team lead.
- Provide hands-on guidance.
- Experience guiding continuous improvement of process and technology.
Ownership. You take responsibility for the success of the development team.
- You must be highly detail-oriented.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack, JIRA, Bitbucket and other collaboration tools.
Making code reviews and approving pull requests.
- Provide daily reports to the management about the team progress.
- Experience in Agile methodolegy including sprints planning, following up and sprints review.
- Analyzing product requirements, writing detailed agile user stories describing the product features and preparing detailed time estimations with the developers for the project delivery.
- Writing project proposals to the client.
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
- Project scheduling and resource management
- Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Interview candidates and hire resources
About this Company
Despite that IT Clinic was recently founded in 2010, it is proud of proving itself among competitors and wining clients’ confidence in the IT field from day one. It also boasts now of more than 150 clients. It was able to do achieve that through
See all Careers and Jobs at Itclinic