- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description of key result areas of department
- To assist in ensuring our crew comply with all statutory regulations and our crew performs in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure optimal and timely availability of all Crew.
- Foucs on NMDC’s business priorities while meeting customer demands.
Job Description: Description of activities and key responsibilities of the function
- Crew Administration maintain accurate record and documentation of Crew information or any other current of future documentation required.
- Assist in ensuring that all vessels & project crew are fully fit in terms of crewing requirement to be able to trade as per standards requirements.
- Ensuring that crew/officers within the fleet project crew are properly certified and have the necessary certifications as per international regulations mainly STCW.
- Assist in travel arrangement and visa / transit visa applied accordingly in coordination with Crewing officer
- Monitoring and keeping track of project crew and crew administration while being on projects or on standby.
- Provide necessary assistance to crewing department with follow up information as required
- Liaise with the interested parties on the repatriation of crew members and the preparation of the necessary documents and arrangements for such purpose.
- Assist in managing day to day crew related matters. Communicate on daily basis with required concern.
- As part of the HR Division fully supports Crew Activities and events that help increase Crew morale and optimize positive
- Crew comments of the overall Crew Relations operation.
- Responsible for all aspects of Crew Administration, database, maintain regular and consistent time-sheet of project crew.
- Actively supports the goals for the department as well as the company as a whole to ensure high quality and consistent service
- Ensure that the HSE requirements are observed in the execution of all activities.
- This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
Industry Related Experience
Years Of Experience
- 2-4 years or relevant experience.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications
- Degree or Diploma in Marine / HR / Administration or an equivalent professional qualification or an equivalent professional experience.
- Certification / Membership: Certification in Crew Management would be a plus
Function Specific Experience
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet.
- Knowledgeable of all Immigration and Custom requirements
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC