- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month, Plus 5% commission for reaching sales targets
About the Job
The Sales Representative is responsible to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. (S)he will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost revenue growth, customer acquisitions, and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell IBS products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling;
- Interact with and respond to questions from potential customers through social media;
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales efforts with team-members and other departments;
- Visit corporate clients and potential corporate clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services;
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports, work plans, and territory analyses;
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, class schedules, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.