- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking to appoint a experienced professional, who will be responsible for the multiple engagements simultaneously and play a crucial role in managing all client deliverable on the assigned engagements.
- Preparing proposals for prospective engagements
- Preparing reports, business plans, feasibility studies, loan proposals and valuation reports
- Reviewing due diligence reports and evaluating business plans
- Conduct financial analysis including ratios, and gathering financial and non-financial data
- Assisting the senior/partner in building financial and valuation models relating to feasibility studies and business plans
- Managing the day to day activities of the financial advisory department
- Complete allocated tasks in accordance with the budget, or provide an explanation as to why budget exceeded.
- Work with engagement team to identify and convert channel 1 and channel 2 sales opportunities for finance and other service lines.
- Identify opportunities for conducting the engagement in a more efficient manner.
- Identify opportunities and ideas to provide value to the client, and provide other services.
- Ensure that client requests are communicated to the senior-in-charge or partner and completed on a timely basis.
- Conducts the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least