- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the operational plan of the Technical Office based on the strategic direction of the company.
- Supervise the preparation of project plans and schedule.
- Receive, study and save the master contract documents and file tender study with all attachments.
- Prepare detailed lists of the needs of the project and the project requirements. Work on monthly report showing the position of executive functioning business.
- Generate the plans of all projects in terms of technical specs and time frame.
- Work on monthly feedback to measure projections from original plan.
- Supervise the engineering design and planning for construction projects.
- Provide budgets for the project to make the necessary analysis.
- Follow-up time schedule and extract the necessary reports such as cash flow.
- Control procurement project with respect to the quality of materials required for the project.
- Monitor the purchasing plan versus cash flow.
- Prepare all annexes for the designs and graphics programs.
- Follow up the implementation of its contractual obligations to the client / other parties and meet the correspondence and documents the main contract and study what can be done to take advantage of items for the benefit of the company
- Conduct regular performance assessment and competencies.
- Provide constructive feedback to ensure continuous high achievers and take necessary action with low performance.
- Work on the continuous development of the staff to keep up with the latest modern technologies that serve work
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management