- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Define and document accounting policies and procedures, and oversee the execution of each company and corporate functions.
- Direct the preparation, analysis and reconciliation of all financial statements and related reports including, but not limited to, balance sheets, income statements, cash-flow reports, and performance against budget.
- Review the management of accounts payable (invoice control and cash reimbursement) and accounts receivable (invoicing, collection and customer credit management).
- Manage general ledger accounting (journal entries, closing and internal accounting), fixed assets accounting (transfers, write-offs).
- Managing banking relationships accounts including statements, check books, other banking correspondences.
- Managing the daily petty cash operations.
- Manage government taxation including all legal requirements for all types of taxation.
- Manage consolidated reporting, as required
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget, including cash flows, and report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Cooperation with external auditors to ensure accounts can be easily audited.
- Cooperation with governmental regulators for example (EFSA, GAFI, EGX, Commercial register).
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Banking
About this Company
Established in 2012, Catalyst Partners is a growth investment firm that offers a unique prospect in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Catalyst Partners
Focused on developing medium-sized enterprises and family businesses in Egypt, the firm functions as a catalytic agent for growing businesses,...