- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Enter employee’s data on the company attendance system Hits DNA HRMS and provide them by their user name and password to the new employees.
- Provide training about Hits DNA HRMS attendance system to the new hire.
- Prepare necessary sheets bus, medical subscription and internal loans ,mobile and investigations
- Responsible for Internal loans process upon request.
- Responsible for all mobiles issues and updating its sheet.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annually rewards, incentive and bonuses
- Responsible for sending monthly sellout reports to alert the sales and their managers by their target achievement.
- Update daily employee’s database and files on Hits DNA HRMS the company attendance system.
- Prepare all relevant HR letters and documents.
- Manage company’s notifications, announcements and business regulations mails.
- Plan, develop and implement a job analysis for all positions to provide clear and comprehensive statements of each job descriptions.
- Establishing a proper organizational structure.
- Assist HR Manager in all functions.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established back in 1996,INTERACT computer stores happens to be a pioneer in system integration and data communication applications and one of the strong Egyptian companies entering the IT business. INTERACT are innovators, designers and developers of cutting edge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Interact Technology Solutions