- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Manages and follows up the executed, quality and specification of all executed electrical works in the current company projects according to each project terms and specifications.
Main Duties :
- Identify project requirements and thus design systems and products.
- Research suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Design electrical networks as per requirements and standard loads.
- Implement the designed electrical networks as per planned requirements and standard loads .
- Fully aware of the United States (US), European (EN) AND OTHER STANDARDS .
- Propose modifications and retesting products .
- Quality and approve the final product or system .
- Prepare works documentation, writing reports and giving
- Maintain and update the project manager to facilitate timely reporting , coast effective recommendations and goal achievements.
- Support with the QA/QC team leader the quality assurance and control of contractor, subcontractors and suppliers in the electrical engineering discipline.
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...