- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 2 months annual bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for the quality performance of the project, QC systems and procedures.
- Responsible for all quality related liaison activities with Contractor.
- Prepare Project Quality Plan in accordance with the requirements of the contract and applicable quality standards.
- Ensure that the project quality system is managed and controlled.
- Review with Project Engineers the preparation of method statements, inspection and test plan and project quality related requirements.
- Ensure that site inspection controls are enforced.
- Technical documents submittal/review.
- Visit of supplier’s site to ensure that quality in fabrication and manufacture is maintained to the required standards.
- Liaise with third party inspection on testing.
- Compile quality documentation.
- Review the QC system and implement improvements.
- Coordinate non conformance identification, disposition and corrective action follow-up.
- Control, maintain and implement the verification of quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that daily and monthly quality reports are compiled.
- Participate in the project internal quality audits.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Madkour EPC is a result of more than 30 years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction. Founded by Dr. Mostafa Amin Madkour and his team of highly experienced managers. Madkour provides the market with the professional services needed for optimized turnkey...
See all Careers and Jobs at Madkour EPC