- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify potential client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
About this Company
Brantu is an e-commerce venture builder for developing markets based in Sweden. Our aim is to create services and marketplaces that complement each other. Helping BRANTU ecosystem and other e-commerce businesses to sell better, easier and smoother.
See all Careers and Jobs at Brantu AB