- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Medical insurance,Social insurance
About the Job
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development on Apps and bespoke project specifications using the Microsoft SharePoint Development toolkit.
- Adherence to development policies, processes and internal systems update.
- Ongoing knowledge gathering, appliance and communication.
- Undertaking handovers to QC and Project Teams and to Clients where necessary.
- Provision of technical documentation for consumption by QC, Project Management, Support, Marketing and Clients.
- Meeting project milestones.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Technical Qualifications :
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- SQL knowledge
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- ITI Diploma Certificate is Preferred·
- Any other related certification is plus.
- Competent project management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines.
- Self-management and strong organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Team Player and teamwork attitude.
About this Company
Smart IT is a company that represents the technological and technical arm of Alqubbany Group. Based in Cairo, Smart IT has provided numerous solutions for government entities and private companies; a matter that allowed it to acquire much experience throughout its professional...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart IT