- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handle employees’ attendance and absences and send legal warnings when needed.
- Retrieve time sheet from the system & communicate with each employee regarding absences
- Manage employment contracts status including probation review and annual renewals.
- Manage all medical insurance operations
- Handle all the governmental relations with labor offices to ensure compliance with the labor law.
- Analyzes the recruitment process
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct HR interviews and update Database accordingly
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Update employee’s files concerning their papers, insurance, job description, deals, evaluation performance and to make sure that all the hiring documents are complete and in-compliance with labor law.
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Develop and Implement training and development plans
- Assist Office Manager in some other tasks
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
CST is a global provider of technology-based solutions that enable our clients to streamline operations, cultivate growth, and achieve objectives. We are successful because we tailor our solutions to meet clients’ specific needs. We draw on our deep industry expertise and an...
See all Careers and Jobs at CST Systems