- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR processes.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Coordinates all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the authority and responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management systemthat includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Go Green Real Estate
To establish credibility, high quality Service and long-term relationships with our clients & Customers by consistently exceeding their Expectations & continually focused on the three C’s that drive the success of our business: our Clients (developers), our...