- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
- He will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
- A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication
- They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
About this Company
EG-GATE a Joint Stock Company established in November 2017 under the patronage of his Excellency the President of Egypt to lay the foundation to the first Egyptian exclusive and revolutionary
See all Careers and Jobs at EG Gate
national multi-tenant E-Business Hub embracing the latest digital strategies to...