- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and maintains a company investor relations plan
- Perform a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Draft the production of all annual reports.
- Manage the company website.
- Monitor analyst reports and summarizes them for BOD.
- Serve as the key point of contact for the investment community
- Establish and maintains relationships with stock exchange MCSD & FRA.
- Organize conferences, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
- Represent the views of the investor community to the BOD in the development of corporate strategy.
- Targeting Investors / potential Investors.
- Draft the Quarterly / Annual Board Report and Press Releases / Disclosures.
- Organize & Prepare Board Meetings, EGMs AGMs
- Prepare of Regulatory disclosures with accuracy & transparency.
- Replying to any questions from investors / potential investors / Stock Market / Media.
- Link the Company & the investment community.
- Provide a Fair understanding of the company`s business, industry & its strategy.
- Keep Investors /Potential investors, Stock Market, FRA updated of any material news on the company whether positive or negative in a clear & efficient way.
- Getting the feedback from the financial community to the company to support the Board of Directors in the planning.
- Focus on maintaining a fair market value that correctly reflects the company`s position & image.
- Handle any insiders transaction on the company`s shares (Buy/sell)
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least