- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for developing innovative, reusable web based tools for progressive online activities and community building. Our developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming and .NET development.
- Developing web application solutions using ASP.NET MVC.
- Help in design and architecture of software systems.
- Research, explore and select the best possible methods and components for the platform.
- Develop new systems from the ground up as well as modify existing customer systems and adding new features.
- Effectively analyze technical requirements.
- Participate in project planning and advice project team of all options to deliver business requirements most effectively.
- Plan and execute system tests and write complex code.
- Employ object-oriented analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals are met.
- Participate in application architecture planning to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability and sociability.
- Collaborate with the application architecture team to ensure solutions fit within the overall architecture.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Nile Bits is a software company, focusing on outsourcing software development and custom software solutions. Our outsourcing software services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems. Via our low cost, high quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Bits